[Talk-GB] Quarterly Project: Waste and Recycling

Jez Nicholson jez.nicholson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 09:14:20 UTC 2021

Hi Chris,

Points only appear on OpenWasteMap when they have an 'owner' and
'owner:municipal'. The plan is to curate each site by adding opening times,
website, link to Wikidata, accepted materials at the same time. There is a
strong likelihood that OSM does have a site mapped already.

Take a look on the QP wiki page and/or the Household waste in the United
Kingdom page for details.

- Jez