[Talk-hr] Names of towns in Istria

Janko Mihelić janjko at gmail.com
Pon Lip 18 13:02:23 BST 2012

I'm not sure if you are right. Those towns have two official languages,
Croatian and Italian. Towns around Trieste also have two languages, and are
named like that (I thought Trieste was also named like this). Those parts
of Croatia, Slovenia and Italy have a complicated history and I think we
have to have more discussion about this to get to the best solution.

Janko