[Talk-hr] Fwd: [OSM-talk] High res DigitalGlobe imagery open for tracing through Mapbox Satellite

hbogner hbogner at gmail.com
Pet Tra 11 17:36:08 UTC 2014

As part of the same agreement w/ DG that allows us to open the Mapbox
Satellite layer to OpenStreetMap tracing we are planning to update
existing imagery with a huge 500,000km2 update. We just blogged this,
the post comes with a tool to request particular areas to be updated.
Let us know where we should be updating our Satellite layer next:

https://www.mapbox.com/blog/new-imagery-for-openstreetmap/

Provjerite svoje područje i zatražite svježe snimke ako ne postoje ili
ako su skrivene iza oblaka.

Više informacija o Talk-hr mailing listi