[Talk-ht] So far only 14 gpx tracks for Haiti available?

Frieder Ferlemann frieder.ferlemann at web.de
Mon Jul 5 23:00:12 BST 2010

Hi,

Am 05.07.2010 23:22, schrieb nicolas chavent:
> We will reach out our trainees to make sure that a systematic upload of
> their GPX tracks with the bandwidth limits pointed out by Kate.

It might make sense to email gzip compressed gpx files
to the parent organization (or another person who
would serve as relay)

Email could have the advantage that an immediate
internet connection should not be needed (instead
mail servers should retry transmission for some
time). I don't know whether this proposal makes
sense for the conditions at hand.

Greetings,
Frieder