[Talk-ht] Ushadi Maps of Haiti

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc at arkemie.com
Mon Oct 25 16:18:45 BST 2010

Yes Pierre, but the reports dates there are a bit old.

By the way, the Haiti cholera crowdmap, the url of which I had given in
an earlier email, has been shutdown as it was felt, by those who created
it, that the current needs for mapping the cholera epidemic are
addressed by Healthmap:

http://www.healthmap.org/haiti/index.php

(which has imported water points from OSM ; unfortunately it does not
use OSM as background map ).

noula.ht uses OSM background, and has current reports, but apparently
not geolocalised (unless I am missing it), only with addresses.

Jean-Guilhem

(who is having an opportunity to appreciate the work you did on Haiti
rivers)
http://osm3.crans.org/haiti/suivi-affluents.php