[Talk-ht] [OSM-talk] Subscribe to feeds of changes in your area with Changepipe

Jaakko Helleranta.com jaakko at helleranta.com
Thu Feb 2 17:22:28 GMT 2012

This is kick-ass great, again. Dead-simple way to create areas to follow.
I love it how easy it is to create the polygons -- and get the plain txt coordinates for them.

Could this polygon tool pt b integrated w OWL? Can someone give guidance on visualizing the feed content?

I'm copying this to both hot & talk-ht as I just yesterday talked w Nico & Brian about (and pulled hair out of my head due to) following edits in defined areas and know that this will help many operations on the field.

I'll send the polygons later, Mike.

Thnx! And cheers from the bumpy rds of PaP,
-Jaakko

Sent from my BlackBerry® device from Digicel
--
Mobile: +509-37-26 91 54, Skype/GoogleTalk: jhelleranta