[Talk-ht] Mapping Observation

Jaakko Helleranta.com jaakko at helleranta.com
Mer 16 Jan 18:42:09 GMT 2013

Hi Presler,

It was actually Shawn (cc'd) who asked about the mapping of businesses (on
talk at openstreetmap email list that Kate then replied to copying Shawn's
email as part of her reply to talk-ht, too (as you can see from the message
below).

> > On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 4:13 AM, Shawn Dash <sdash1845 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Dear OpenStreetMap friends of Haiti:
> > >
> > > A few days ago headlines about Haiti were all about the 3-year
> earthquake
> > > anniversary. Is that really all Haiti is?!
> (...)

I look forward to getting into this -- as I have been planning for quite a
while now -- as soon as I get some things cleared from the table that have
been keeping me busy since last summer.

Cheers,
-Jaakko

--