[Talk-ht] Comment on tagger un vendeur d'eau filtrée / tagging a water filterer/seller

Will Skora willskora at gmail.com
Lun 22 Juil 14:21:04 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

I was wondering what tag would be used for a place that fiters and sells
the filtered water. For example, I am thinking of the place in Limonade
where we filled the water bottles each day for the CAP103 project.

I found the place on osm,
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/node/2289512490
tagged man_made=water_works and wasn't sure if that was the most
appropriate tag. What's the common practice for tagging these places in
Haiti ?

If there's an established tagging practice for these places, I'll edit the
wiki page for it.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:man_made%3Dwater_works . The wiki
page, vaguely described and is likely written by a non-native English
speaker. I intrepret the current description on there that
man_made=water_works is a place where unprocessed water (From a river,
spring, lake, etc) is filtered and any minerals/ or flouride is added and
it is later then distributed through pipes to the public.

Salut,

Je voudrais savoir quel tag on utilise pour une place ou d'eau est filtrée
et est vendu. vende/ Par exemple,
le place ou l'equipe CAP103 les bouteilles d'eau chaque matin en Limonade.

J'ai trouve le neoud, http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/node/2289512490
qui est tagge avec man_made=water_works mais il me resemble peut-etre qu'il
y a une autre tag approprié, mais je ne sais laquelle. Il me resemble que
man_made=water_works était une place ou d'eau est filtrée and distribue par
tuyaux a tous.

Je voudrais vous remercier ton réponses.

Regards,
'Chill' Will Skora