[OSM-talk-ie] Updates to South Dublin

Robert Fitzsimons robfitz at 273k.net
Fri Sep 7 17:49:42 BST 2007

I've been doing a lot of extra cycling and covered most of the major
roads around parts of South Dublin; the area includes Sandyford,
Dundrum, Kilmacud, Clonskee, Milltown, Ternerure, Ballinteer, Marley
Park, Rathfarnham, Sandyford Industrial Estate. I've still got a bit to
fill in around Nutgrove, Churchtown, Ballinteer.  Next week I hope to do
some of the roads new Dun Laoghaire.

The tile server has picked up some of this already.  I wondering how to
layout some junctions, two crossing main roads with traffic islands and
filter lanes, and no right/left turns, bus/cycle only streets.  I'll
try and take some time over the week to clear up these a proper
questions.

Comments or corrections are welcome.

Robert