[OSM-talk-ie] Hello, and Well Done!

Kevin Ryan kev.ryan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 15:41:56 BST 2008

Hi Richard,

I just started at this yoke myself a couple of weeks ago.  A cheap way to
get into it is to get a bluetooth GPS receiver (I got one from ebay for
about €38).  I downloaded free software for my phone called TrekBuddy (will
work on any Java enabled phone, I think).  That's all you need.  Up and
running for <€40.

Cheers,

Kevin.