[OSM-talk-ie] Dublin Bus Stops

Paddy paddyfitz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 01:26:58 BST 2010

Hi,
Have a look at JSON file:
http://github.com/downloads/paddydub/TransportDublin/stops.json
<http://github.com/downloads/paddydub/TransportDublin/stops.json>It contains
about 15000 bus stops with address and lat/lng info,

{ "routeId" : "1","stopId" : "1100100001", "address" : "Parnell Square
West,Kevin Barry Hall (Stop PF)","lat" : "53.352669","lng" : "-6.264341"},

I extracted it from the Dublin Bus Site, but I havent included the Nitelink
and express routes for simplicity, I have been using this as sample data for
route planning. It would be a lot better if we could get this directly from
Dublin Bus

Cheers
Paddy