[OSM-talk-ie] Anyone want a A3 printer?

Rory McCann rory at technomancy.org
Mon Jul 22 17:59:09 UTC 2013

Hiya,

A while back someone was selling stuff and I picked up a colour A3
inkjet printer. The idea being that it might be useful for printing
maps. But I never used it for that.

So, anyone want it? I'm doing a clear out and wanna declutter. It's a HP
inkjet A3 USB printer. Included would be the (mostly?) full ink
cartridges (black&colours) and a spare unopened set of cartridges, and a
packets of regular white A3 paper.

If you can collect it from Dublin city centre, it's yours for free.
Otherwise I'll try other lists in a few days, if no-one bits, it's going
in the bin.

Rory