[OSM-talk-ie] Inclusion of "Barony of .. as prefix to all Barony names?

John Kennedy jkennedyie at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 18:18:23 UTC 2014

Having said all that, I just realised that Counties are name = "County
Kildare" and loc_name = "Kildare". So there is a precedent for the
additional text and "Barony of " seems as justifiable as "County " to
me. I'm happy to adopt whatever the consensus is.

Thanks,
 - John.

PS I know some people who would appreciate visibility on borders for
Municipal Districts -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Municipal_district_%28Ireland%29. Could
tagging/naming guidelines be proposed for those too?