[OSM-talk-ie] Query on tracing townlands and dealing with changed lake levels and new boundaries

Donal Diamond donal.diamond at gmail.com
Fri May 15 22:25:12 UTC 2015

You can check the online 1901 townland index (there is also a 1911
supplement at same site) and see Beggerin Island is listed:

http://www.histpop.org/ohpr/servlet/PageBrowser?path=Browse/Census%20%28by%20date%29/1901/Ireland&active=yes&mno=453&tocstate=expandnew&display=sections&display=tables&display=pagetitles&pageseq=158

Inishfale/Inisfale is probably a townland as ARP and boundary is listed on
the map sheets - it must be an omission from the townland indexes?