[OSM-talk-ie] Police Stations

Colm Moore colmmoore72 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 12 14:29:53 UTC 2016

Hi,
I did a big tidy up of police stations (Garda, PSNI and minor forces) over the last few days.
I'm coming up with about 400 Garda stations, out of approximately 650. I'm not sure how many PSNI stations there are.
Given that the Garda have given us the GoSafe speed zones, I wonder if they might do the same with stations?
The Garda maintains pages like this: http://www.garda.ie/Controller.aspx?Page=7808 Unfortunately, you have to click on the 'Open Station X in Google Maps' link to get data like the opening hours, grid location and StationID.
I have the name of the person who maintains these pages.
Colm