[OSM-talk-ie] New Local Electoral Areas 2018

Donal Hunt donal.hunt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 16:48:36 UTC 2019

I have a request pending with the Cork boundary transition team (since I
haven't found a licence-free version of the data yet and they haven't
spray-painted the new borders "on the ground"). 😂

They haven't responded so far (have emailed them twice) so if anyone has
any contacts in the city / county councils, please give them a poke.

Thanks!

Donal