[OSM-talk-ie] Townlands and N.I

Tadeusz Cantwell t4dc4n at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 21:37:46 UTC 2019

Thanks for the year, I got this result in my search. So a bill becomes an
act after it has gone through the full legislative process. The below link
is titled "Local Government (Numbers and Addresses of Buildings in
Townlands) Bill", which is what the research paper was building up to.
http://www.niassembly.gov.uk/assembly-business/legislation/2011-2016-mandate/current-non-executive-bill-proposals/local-government-numbers-and-addresses-of-buildings-in-townlands-bill/local-government-numbers-and-addresses-of-buildings-in-townlands-bill/
here is the pdf of the bill.
http://www.niassembly.gov.uk/globalassets/documents/legislation/bills/non-executive-bills/session-2015-2016/local-government-townlands/local-government-townlands-bill---as-introduced.pdf

I presume if it had been passed it would have been moved from this part of
the website and therefore was not passed?