[OSM-talk-ie] Duplicate townland nodes

Dave Foley davefoley at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 3 16:22:55 UTC 2019

I don't think they should be deleted, it's not easy to work out townland names on the OSM website let alone any GPS device you might be using. Then you also have the subtownlands which may share the name of the townland but be centered in a different location, they should be tagged as locality=subtownland but aren't always.

Dafo