[OSM-talk-ie] some of my inconsistent tagging - cure sought

Brian Hollinshead brian at hollinshead.net
Fri Sep 18 15:12:30 UTC 2020

During the lockdown I added a lot of Roman Catholic and Church of Ireland
Parishes to OSM.
I carelessly described 686 of them as anglican=Church Of Ireland instead of
anglican=Church of Ireland.

You can see them in overpass using type=boundary and anglican="Church Of
Ireland". Is there some way one of you can please easily alter these at one
fell swoop?

It would be great if you could afterwards then detail the how-to as I have
some smaller groups to cure and others besides me might also like to learn
this useful skill, but maybe perhaps others don't need it as much as I do!