[OSM-talk-ie] Web page map of Dublin Streets but with name:ga shown.

Colm Moore colmmoore72 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 21 12:01:03 UTC 2021

Hi,

I was basing my comments on a conversation I had with someone when I introduced them to OSM. The had their phone (iPhone?) settings in Irish and the map immediately showed Irish place names.

Colm

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. Margaret Mead

Message: 2
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 12:52:28 +0100
From: Andy Townsend <ajt1047 at gmail.com>

Maybe I'm getting hold of the wrong end of the stick here, but that
won't change the language used to create the map tiles at any of the
maps at openstreetmap.org .