[Talk-in] tagging wami annotations in josm

PlaneMad thePlaneMad at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 17:10:57 GMT 2008

i dont think you can directly upload it. you have to create the POI's again
in the josm map layer and tag it appropriately as per the guidelines in map
features page http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Map_Features

of course i could be wrong and you might be able to upload it directly
without the double effort, maybe someone else with more knowledge on this
can maybe help. of course, you can always try the osm irc channel or the
josm-dev mailing list for this.

-arun

http://www.tinyurl.com/ArunGanesh