[Talk-in] Time for consensus

Shajeer Mohammed shajeer at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 14 08:24:30 BST 2008

On  first look the user will be able to identify that a particular road is
an NH. An NH could be single lane, however when sees an NH it also means it
connects important cities and are there are remote chances that you would
get lost on a NH.  If the number of lanes are the criteria that would
identify the condition of a road, I disagree. There are quite a few single
lane roads which are extremely good (Coimbatore-Palakkad) and there are
highways which are 4 laned but maintained in bad shape.

Regards
Shajeer