[Talk-in] Time for consensus

PlaneMad thePlaneMad at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 10:46:21 BST 2008

Kenneth, the issue i see in tagging a road according to its condition is
that its state changes very frequently. the condition of roads here go from
excellent to no road and back in a period of a year. whereas its importance
will never change, nh67 is and will remain the preferred route even if it is
reduced to a dirt track because it is a strategic highway. now suppose the
govt relays nh67 who will update it on the map? so unless we have a
dedicated team travelling through every road everyday we will never know the
actual condition of the road?

-arun