[Talk-in] Naming in Hindi / Punjabi

ヴィカス ヤダヴァ (vikas yadav) mevikas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 04:12:49 GMT 2009

-1

okay, then hold the way it is now for about a year cause brakets is also a
means I/we use to locate what is done and what is todo. the brakets are
loaded with name:hi,pb,bn,etc and also with
is_in:state,country,district,etc. and pin_codes. (most OSM india is still on
unedited AND data)
otherwise i/we have to digg josm place tag and see which is very very slow.
the default OSM/mapnik is what everyone refers to so its fine to use that as
a progress bar.
wikipedia also allows little play till the article is good and heavy for
production - we are much far away from finish lines.
:)