[Talk-in] Server for map in Indian languages

Vikas Yadav mevikas at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 07:13:22 GMT 2009

On Wed, 2009-02-04 at 12:05 +0530, Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:
> On Wednesday 04 Feb 2009 12:01:43 pm ビカス ヤダワ wrote:
> > Could I take part in the setup? Though I don't know much about the server
> > setup.
>
> sure - first practice setting up a server on your local machine. I will do the
> same and then we can share experiences.

thanks!

Will the server be clone of informationfreeway?
Its a TAH slippy map so the entire indian tiles will have to be made
using each on locales that the server would serve.
Then I need to prepare a directory stucture for slippy to run.
I hope Ill get all needed code on wiki somewhere.
me on the right path?