[Talk-in] Mumbai

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Mon Mar 9 03:27:50 GMT 2009

On Monday 09 March 2009 01:35:48 Shekhar Krishnan wrote:
> Re: [Talk-in] Mumbai
>  From: Shekhar Krishnan <shekhar at crit.org.in>
>  To: talk-in at openstreetmap.org, "Tim Waters (chippy)"
> <chippy2005 at gmail.com>, Schuyler Erle <schuyler at entropyfree.com>
>
> As I've said on the list before, the Mumbai data is very inaccurate

I personally have got fed up talking about Mumbai ;-) For the last week or so,
whenever I have free time I am doing some cleaning up. There is not all that
much data after all. Many of the unclassified roads can simply be deleted as
they are totally inaccurate. Bigger roads have to be manually moved. I even
tried taking a fairly small area into josm, selecting all and manually
dragging with pretty good results.

This bit on the western side is starting to look decent.
Associate