[Talk-in] Uploaded track gives problem

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Tue Mar 10 15:14:19 GMT 2009

On Tuesday 10 March 2009 20:08:00 H.S.Rai wrote:
> > and please send me the file offlist so I can check it out.
>
> No issue. Take it onlist. Other can also provide input.
>
> http://gndec.ac.in/~hsrai/tmp/delhiNoidaTrainingGhai.gpx
>

> Some information, may give some clue.
>
> http://richard.dev.openstreetmap.org/upload.cgi used to upload.
>
> I tried 4 times same file.
>
> 3 time same file: gave error: loaded 6 out of 1006 points. Of the
> failed points, 1000 lacked <time>"

all the waypoints have the time, but in the wrong format. Only the last 6
trackpoints have the time. You would need to download the garmin format to see
if the error is in the garmin hardware/software or in the conversion software.
I will do the bogus time thingie tomorrow - am travelling right now.
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves