[Talk-in] xlquest server has some new features

निशांत / Nishant nishantsharma.in at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 12:25:09 BST 2009

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 10:58 AM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org> wrote:
> On Monday 19 Oct 2009 6:41:24 pm Shajeer Mohammed wrote:
>> Can we setup to show an icon at the lat/long in the url as temproary marker
>>
>> http://xlquest.net/?zoom=15&lat=11.41861&lon=76.66904&layers=B&icon=y
>
> sure - but how to do it? I want this as a do-it-yourself server, so anyone who
> can contribute the code for this feature, please do. I am concentrating on the
> indic fonts at present.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?zoom=15&mlat=11.41861&mlon=76.66904&layers=B&icon=y

shows the marker at intended location. I tried replacing 'lat' with
'mlat' and 'lon' with 'mlon' on xlquest, but could not get the marker.
Are we missing anything on xlquest?

regards,
Nishant
--
How about some patent on "(a+b)2 = a2+2ab+b2". Choose free software!
http://www.nishants.net