[Talk-in] Tagging National Highway 7

Tecoholic Maps tecoholic2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 05:17:09 BST 2010

Ok, guys. I have found a way around for me rendering. I decided to
change the tagging in my local file to either of the one type and have
them rendered locally and forget about uploading any changes. By this
way I think the data is preserved at the same time my requirement is
fulfilled.

--
Arunmozhi
http://tecoholic.co.cc