[Talk-in] The new CT/ODBL license

H.S.Rai hardeep.rai at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 15:34:46 BST 2011

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 2:38 PM, Arun Ganesh <arun.planemad at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have been sending messages to those who have not yet accepted the new CT's
> in India and found that many of some had their own opinions and others were
> not sure what was happening. Let this be a space to discuss any differences
> and decide whats the best way forward and maximize acceptance of the new
> license.

Excellent mail Arun.

There are total 1918 users from India. 14 (0.7%) have not liked new
license, 691 (36.0%)
have not expressed any opinion, and 1213 (63.3%) have accepted new license.

Not sure how many from 36.5% will be on this mailing list.

May I know total subscription of this mailing list?

--
H.S.Rai