[Talk-in] Monuments of India - geographical co-ordinates?

Pradeep Mohandas pradeep.mohandas at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 15:44:32 BST 2012

hi,

I'm a Wikipedian from India. We're doing a competition this September
called Wiki Loves Monuments (an effort through a competition to get pics of
various Indian monuments on Wikipedia). We scraped the list of monuments
defined so by the Archaeological Survey of India here -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_India/Wiki_Loves_Monuments

Each of the state pages has a table that requires geographic co-ordinates.
Help in getting them would be appreciated. The data would be available on
Wikipedia and could be made available on OSM as well, I think. (OSM Loves
Monuments?)

warm regards,
Pradeep

--