[Talk-in] Monuments of India - geographical co-ordinates?

Arun Ganesh arun.planemad at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 19:19:59 BST 2012

> The workflow that Onkar suggested seems sensible to me, but it boils

down to the availability of data and how we can go about it.

I think the starting point is an exhaustive database of these structures
which has a usable primary key. The current WLM list has descriptions, but
not names which makes finding these structures a bit of a hunt.

What can be done with the available data is to get coordinates to the
town/village level and map those which are not on osm.

--
 Arun Ganesh
(planemad) <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Planemad>