[Talk-in] Buildings

doc.aneesh@gmail.com doc.aneesh at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 01:20:27 GMT 2012

Hello everyone.

I wanted to know, while marking building outlines we usually trace the roof right?
But what if the building is tall and the satellite imagery is taken at an angle.. the sides can be seen. It isn't a problem u.til there are skywalks connecting such tall buildings... An example is the world trade center, brigade gateway, Bangalore.

 http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=13.01206&lon=77.55581&zoom=17&layers=M

I was refining the details yesterday when I encountered this problem.
How is it mapped correctly? Ate there some kind of standards?