[Talk-in] osm workshop in Trivandrum - help needed

kenneth gonsalves lawgon at thenilgiris.com
Tue Jul 24 13:22:20 BST 2012

On Mon, 2012-07-23 at 18:08 +0530, kenneth gonsalves wrote:
> I had addressed a couple of mails on this subject. I think it is time
> be more elaborate, and we need help from this group to take things
> further.

further to yesterday's mail, thanks for the responses so far. From this
group I would like to have the following:

1 To design a poster/brochure promoting osm. I remember Arun making one
for the OSM stall we had in Chennai some years back. Any volunteers?

2 I need some examples of e-governance using OSM in India.

3 If any one is doing commercial things with OSM they might like to
present their work at the workshop - please spread the word.
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves