[Talk-in] Volunteerss for plotting Koppal District

Yogi yogesh at kalike.org
Mon Jul 15 16:42:52 UTC 2013

Hi dhyani,

This is yogesh, i've been doing a similar kind of work in *the Yadgir
district *but marking all the public places like schools, anganawadis
etc.,. in villages and towns here. I'm doing this using a gramin GPS
device and with android smart-phones of colleagues with OSMTracker app
in it. Then doing the mapping work with JOSM and QGIS. I'm also a
beginner but enjoying it and doing this from last few weeks.

Good luck for your work.:-) Wish to see your work on Koppal in OSM..:-)

best,
yogi