[Talk-in] Volunteerss for plotting Koppal District

dhyani dhyani86 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 17:54:23 UTC 2013

Thank You Yogesh,
Pretty excited here too, first exercise and all. My focus with OSM is towards adding geographical and demographics in a single platform. My study would be a combination of both.
I am a pro-noob with softwares, thankfully i have been getting a lot of steady help :) .

do send me your contact no

--
0 9886788504
dhyani