[Talk-in] Volunteerss for plotting Koppal District

Dhyani's iPad dhyani86 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 18:54:04 UTC 2013

hey Arun,
..you read my mind. This was the plan all along,...ie to verify the geography and secondly,..educate students/ college about using OPEN tools such as OSM, Wiki
Ushahidi,  I.ll be putting up this project,s web site with basic videos on adding data to OSM, setting up TileMill for advanced use and the application of such tools to raise awareness, gather evidence

I have yet to find out colleges and schools in the area of my study that,s from kanakagiri, samuha's campus to tawergire
Also language being a barrier,.I'm hiring a moderator to translate my questions and interviews from the NGO itself
Sent from my iPad