[Talk-in] Volunteerss for plotting Koppal District

Arun Ganesh arun.planemad at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 18:30:00 UTC 2013

Hi Dhyani, I just did some quick tracing of Kanakagiri for you. It would be
great if you could do a ground survey to verify the data and add more POIs
apart from the medical stuff if you get the time.
http://osm.org/go/yzwmOr5n--

If you could transfer some knowledge of OSM editing to someone else like a
few college students locally, that itself would be pretty awesome. Google
has no info for the area apart from the village names, so this would be the
first digital map of the town.

 Arun Ganesh
(planemad) <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Planemad>
 <http://j.mp/ArunGanesh>