[Talk-in] Introduction

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 06:17:38 UTC 2014

Hi,
I've re evaluated the satellite imagary .. the MapBox one is far better
in regard to paralellex errror being more directly overhead. So I've
tried to use that for location, but it does not have the detail of Bing
Satellite so I've used that for detail. I think that gives a fair
result. At least until some on  the ground survey. I'll look at it agin
once I've 'finished' eleswhere and downloaded a new map.