[Talk-in] Telangana state boundary missing imp metadata

Nikhil VJ nikhil.js at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 02:32:40 UTC 2015

Hello,

I came across this key-value pair while checking out state boundaries:
is_in:country_code=IN

..but it's missing for Telangana.

So in overpass, if I'm looking at Telangana and I run this query:
boundary=administrative and admin_level=4 and is_in:country_code=IN
... then all states except Telangana get highlighted.

I'm new to this all and presently can't understand how one can edit a
large element like this (browser editor asks to zoom in to small area
before we can edit.. I could add in some roads but whole state
boundary I can't see any way to edit). So can someone who knows pls
bring all the Indian states in sync?

Telangana: http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/3250963

for refrence, please see the metadata of some other states:

Maharashtra:  http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/1950884
Madhya Pradesh: http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/1950071
Sikkim: http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/1791324

Cheers,