[Talk-in] Hello

Arun Ganesh arun.planemad at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 15:41:23 UTC 2016

Arun, you can create a really quick map of such data using Overpass Turbo.
Try this query for any feature tagged shop=convenience in Mumbai:
http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/ehx

You can also write some simple MapCSS styling to control the marker colors
and size. I wrote about this in my diary a few weeks ago
https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/PlaneMad/diary/37429

Was this what you were looking for?