[Talk-in] Hello

Arun Maharajan arun.maharajan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 05:11:04 UTC 2016

Hey Arun,

Thanks for the info. This could be useful actually.
Once i create my POI map, I can use Overpass to query them out and share the query results with the world.
Am I correct?

Is there any trick to keep track of those places which I tag? Say can I use a tag with my name on it or some keyword on it which will uniquely only be mine?

Thank you.
Arun