[Talk-in] Hello

Arun Maharajan arun.maharajan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 07:58:42 UTC 2016

Ah. Ok. Thanks for the inputs.

The vision is…to empower really small business who are not online but who perform skilled or semi skilled labour and provide valuable services of some sort. Due to a combination of them not being aware of listing sites (like justdial etc), the fee to list being too high, not being internet savvy…they are both not in the public eye and can easily get exploited by middle men. Assuming that they all have mobile numbers and are ok with it being listed, something like this might help.

But of course, if they keep changing their mobile number or even shifting their physical location (which can be the case in Mumbai slums), then I don’t know how to keep the database current and updated if it comes to that. Any thoughts?

I will try out the technical bits first and get comfortable with the process. Then I can train others and build a community around it.