[Talk-in] weeklyOSM 290

Arun Ganesh arun.planemad at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 18:16:52 UTC 2016

Jinal, thanks for doing this :) Its fascinating reading all these
interesting ideas from all over the world. It would be nice to see more
projects coming out of India. I'm already very interested in Arun's
informal shop mapping in Mumbai[1] and am looking forward to updates.

[1] https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/ArunMaharajan/diary/37945

On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 11:05 PM, Jinal Foflia <fofliajinal at gmail.com>
wrote:

> The weekly round-up of OSM news, issue # 290, is now available online in
> English, giving as always a summary of all things happening in the
> openstreetmap world:
> Among others:
>
>    - In the city of Chefchaouen (the chief town of the province of the
>    same name) in Morocco, a collaboration between young enthusiasts  resulted
>    in something remarkable...
>    - The website of OpenStreetMap Mali has gone live recently. ...
>    - See which roads are exciting or boring in Martin Raifer published
>    tortuOSMity ...
>    - OpenMeatMap? The idea was born by the journalist Miguel Graziano and
>    realized by mapache look in for more information on it...
>    - Do you know the CERN app? It is absolutely useless for “common man” (
>    Joe <http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/Joe.html> Public
>    <http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/Public.html> / John
>    <http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/John.html> Q.
>    <http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/Q..html> Public
>    <http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/Public.html>), but excellent for
>    staff and visitors at CERN. ...
>
> http://www.weeklyosm.eu/archives/6864
> <http://www.weeklyosm.eu/es/archives/6864>
> Enjoy! weeklyOSM is brought to you by ...
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WeeklyOSM Cheers,
>
> Jinal Foflia

Arun Ganesh
(planemad) <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Planemad>