[Talk-in] weeklyOSM 290

Jinal Foflia fofliajinal at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 04:39:27 UTC 2016

Hi Arun,

Thank you! Thank you for the information. I had already added this diary
entry to the 291st edition of the weekly following the conversations in the
mailing list. This will appear in the coming week's weekly edition. Yes it
will be great to see more projects coming out of India.

Regards,
Jinal Foflia