[Talk-in] Multilingual name tagging convention in India

Chetan H A chetanha91 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 18:46:34 UTC 2016

I totally agree to follow current convention we have now. Multilingual
names can't be supported in India. We have 22 official languages in India
and If every language names were added with English names will clutter the
map. It's good to add separately using " name:lang=* " tag.
http://taginfo.openstreetmap.in/search?q=name%3A

Best,
Chethan