[Talk-in] National Highway relations are unacceptably huuuuge!

I Chengappa imchengappa at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 10:27:40 UTC 2016

Heinz_V has made relevant comments in a forum post at
http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=17851&p=3. I've not been
paying attention to most road / route relations, but I understand that
there has been a coherent mapping of national highways in India, mostly due
to him, which has now been broken. As the discussion has primarily been
there so far, I suggest that it should continue there.

This discussion, between two users over one day and in a separate forum
from that discussion, does not constitute general acceptance, even by
default. Hence there is an argument for reverting the changes.