[Talk-in] Change of merged bank names in OpenStreetMap

Ganesh Dhamodkar ganesh.dhamodkar at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 05:22:02 UTC 2017

Hello,

I think I should share my opinion here (as I work in SBI).

Though the merger has been announced and data is merged to a big extent,
the picture will get clearer when balance sheets of all associate banks get
ready as on 31.03.2017. It will take some time, a month or so. After this
has been settled, the question about what nearby branches will work
separately, which ones would merge, any branch name changes will be decided.

Meanwhile, we can just change bank name from associate to SBI.

Regards,

Ganesh Dhamodkar
@aintgd