[Talk-in] Fwd: Recreating the Map for FSFTN

Devdatta Tengshe devdatta at tengshe.in
Tue Aug 8 07:59:47 UTC 2017

Hi Balaj,

I'm looking at FSMK GLUG for the first time, but I can provide some
pointers.

The app seems to be made with Basemap coming from a MapBox service and the
actual markers/pointers coming from the Data folder.

The easiest way to modify this for your requirements would be to make a
Service in MapBox and consume it for the Background (you don't want to use
the same service which they are using, since I believe it's coming from
someone's metered account and not a Public service.;

You can create GeoJSON online by using a site like: http://geojson.io/

Regards,
Devdatta