[Talk-in] OSM 13th Birthday Celebrations

Arun Ganesh arun.planemad at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 08:19:38 UTC 2017

The 13th anniversary of the OpenStreetMap project is this Sunday - 13th
August!

At Bengaluru tomorrow, Thursday 7pm, Mapbox will be hosting a special
GeoBLR meetup with Jennings Anderson who is doing his research on the
communities that map on OSM. We'll also have time to interact and meet
others mappers and geo enthusiasts in the city. And of course we will have
a special birthday cake! Please come, you can RSVP here [2].

Is anyone else planning an event?

[1]http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OpenStreetMap_13th_
Anniversary_Birthday_party
[2] https://www.meetup.com/GeoBLR/events/242245726/